Sunday, July 23, 2006

Time For Some Updates . .

Hihi, time for my weekly updates . . . did some audacious things . . hehehe, come come, let me share it with you . .


let me see now, lets just start from this week . . .

weekdays in camp are as per normal, no change nothing special happening . . quite a slack week, since most of the pepz were out for exercise, luckily my daily work ain't held up or i will have a hell of a week next week :)

oh ya, last sunday my family's little "princess" came over to ask me on some sch's work and also had her bdae celebrations (part 1, she's having part 2 with her parents).

By the way for those that duno who i am refering to . . well its a little girl that my mum babysit way back then . . . now she's in secondary 1 already, oh man how time files, growing into a small little beauty everytime i see her, hee . . she's like a small sister to me. Maybe i'll post a pic of her on my site, but have to seek her approval first . . hee :)

But lately getting worried for her, the questions she are asking me are . . hmm i duno how you put it, but she should know all the question but yet she is asking me . .

Sometimes when i am coaching her, it makes me boil a bit . . but what can i do, she's like a small sister to me, since i am the smallest in the family i dun really have a chance to worry about someone younger than me.And since she calls me "kor" (hokkien for big brother) i can't possibly leave her alone could i.

Issit that bec of the knowledge i have accquired over the years that made me feel she ain't putting effort in her work because i could answer them with ease. Or maybe am i just too hard on her ?? Might need to re-consider a new teaching approach for her. Hmmm . .

still owe her a bdae present, and she wants an ipod, geez i am still stuck with a creative mp3 player and she wants a ipod already . . haizz . . will have to see how . . maybe xmas time get one for her, with heavy subsidise from my sis and parents of coz . . Heehehe =P
think i will post some pics when i transfer the fotos from my camera to my laptop.

ok back to this week . . nothing to do basically, but wednesday kena COS (company orderly sergeant) duties . . meaning no nights out . . haizz . . and seeing everyone go for nites out . . abit sianz siah . . luckily my frens bought me some food stuff and one loan me his vcds so i could watch it . . thanks bracer :)

today, or should i say yesterday since its past 12am already . . ahh .. wat the heck
saturday went for a movie with my camp mates that i have known recently. Today about 9 of us went to catch pirates of the carribean starring johnny depp.

The guys included - - - -
me,
BK(my upper study),
Dan(my ever irritating NS-clerk, i am just kiddin),
Cheemin(docu clerk) ,
Xiuxiang(new leave-clerk, we call him "xiao peng you"),
jianming(out-going leave-clerk),
Thomas(other branch's people),
Zhiyuan(next "pillar" of S1 branch) and
Lek(a ORD personnel).

We went to the old cathy building (no not the one at cineleisure but the one behind Plaza Singapura) to catch the show. The show wasn't all too bad but it just seemed to lack some punch in it . . but i am not taking the credits away from this movie, but something seemed to be lacking . . or it could be that its was a bit predictable.

The character design was awesome i tell you, captian davey jones and his crew and the craken and of coz the jokes in the movies was sure to ticke some funny bones.

but still, the movie had some twist that i didnt expected . . for example . . elizabeth(played by keira knightley . . she's hot) had a thing for jack sparrow(johnny depp) ??? So whats gonna happen to william(orlando bloom, i still prefer the legolas look in LOTR) There is gonna be a third episode ??????

some doubts did came by during the movie, how in the world did captain barbosa(geoffry rush and i tot thats the end of his role in this series of movies . . hehe) live again ?? i tot he was killed by the jack ?? and how did jack made the pact with davey jones( the octopus guy . . or is it squid ?? =P) all unexplained . . hmmmm . . oh for those who haven catch it, please do stay in ur sit till the end of the credits, there's still one more joke at the end . . hehehehe (^-^)

saw some nice trailers for some upcoming movies,
namely . . . . .

SPiderman 3
GHost Rider
Ant bully (bracer is gonna luv it . . hahaha)
click (by adam sandler, hopefully its as good as his previous work on the prison football thing)

ok so much for some updating . . till the next time . . oh ya i am officially getting my phone. thou its gonna cost me a bomb but i think i can still live with it and making the ends meet :)

something to look forward to next week . .
GraDUaTionS !!!!!!!! And Also GraDuAtiOns DInners.
hopinG then i dun get activated on these 2 days . . pls dun let it happen !!!!!

ok till next time. . .

RT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home