Sunday, June 11, 2006

Just Let it go and Move On . .

In the last post i said i didn't want to share any more bad news but sorry to said, it just keeps coming again and again and again . . haizz

just let me grumble a bit and then i'll move on . . .

I have more or less come to terms with my grades le, can't be stuck wondering where i went wrong anymore . . life passes by without waiting for you .

But ........................

the email reply i got from my Prof ain't this sat wasn't that encourging at all . .
and when i tot i have left it behind for good . . it had to come back to "haunt" me . .

i wrote in my email that i was to seek his advice regarding my grades and i wish to appeal my results . . but his reply was as straightforward as . . just go thru the normal proccedures for the appeal of results ??!!

Totally nonchalant ???!!!

Was i too "abstract" in my words ?? Or is he simply bo chup cos i am now an ex-FYP student who he is done and over with ??? Urgh . . Man, I am Pissed Off @#$%^& . . (>_<'')

Anyways, i have decided to go ahead with the appeal le . . .

Suddenly feel that is hardwork always requitted ??
Is Effort always rewarded ??
So how do you define hardwork and how much hardwork is enuff ???
Hardwork is only felt worth when you are being appreciated for it i guess . .
if no one appreciates it . . its basically you have just done a lot of work thats all i guess . .

Haizz, this is getting on my nerves . . have to forget this now and just move on with my life, guess its this way . . once heard a quote by someone i forgot who but it goes like this . .

"do not stun away from the rocks that life throws at you,
they will be your stepping stones to the next level"

How very true indeed . . . Haizz . .
Lets just move on . . all this grumbling and complaining ain't gonna make me feel any much better.

As they say . . "when you have hit rock bottom, you can't go any lower"
so i guess it will on get better from now on right ?? I hope it does . .
hmmm, today alot of quotes . . LoLz


tks for all the encourageing MSN message that all is sending me . .
i'll get over it . . i always do . .
dun fret . Mao Mao will be back to the cheerful me soon enuff . .

maybe if let me struck toto ??
Wahahaha . . i be happy instantly . . LoLz
Jus Kiddin . . LoLz . . but if it happen i dun mind at all thou . . Wahahahaha.


No more bad news from now on . . Hee

oh ya .. one last bad news, seriously it is . .
SCV needs to order a package for this world cup ????!!!!! and what am i going to do with my basic sports channel ??

this i bery "bei song liao hor" . . wahahahhaa =p

RT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home