Friday, April 21, 2006

Almost There . . almost almost

Haha, i am taking time off from my hectic studying and decided to come here and just crap a bit.

Currently Midway thru my exams . .
altogether taking 4 modules this sem namely 2 cores and 2 prescribed electives.

Have completed 2 so far and now 2 more to go . . gotta hang in there and after all this a short rest before i go for the final task in my uni life . . my fyp presentation.

Haha . . this shouldnt be a problem . . i have been trained in this during my Industrial Attachment in Micron, sooo glad i have had this kind of exposure (^.^)v
but wonder who my moderator is . . hmm, my sup is definitely going to keep his mum about this . .

ah what the heck, i'll just take it in my stride whatever they throw at me . .


ok back to the exams, bear with me folks . . . just releasing some built up tension . .
first paper was on heat transfer . . . hmm . . . as per normal not very confident in what i was doing but had to time to really think about it . . finish on the dot . . no extra time to check anything, but managed to do about 80% or so . . should be ok ba, i hope ('~')
Blacked out during the paper for a while .. just suddenly stoned there . . .
lucky it didnt last long . . but was suffering from a bad headache after that . . .

next paper was quality assurance . . . haiz . . another disaster . . got formulas mixed up . . sianz
and i was thinking to myself while doing them . . " wah lau .. give away leh . . "

(>_<'') guess they had the last laugh . . . now i really hope i can pass this paper . . not much expectations of a good grade . . this feeling sucks . . well dun want to talk about this paper, make me remember of my blunders . . especially when i could have avoided it with more preparations . . a lesson that cost me dearly . . . haizz . .

now onto the last 2 papers . . optimizations and surface mount technology . . have to plan out the time management properly. No room for blunders, No excuses for errors. Recently have been seeing some msn nicks on how tough 460 is . . guess its pretty much true . . i am experiencing it now folks , haha (^o^). . . this task is made more daunting by a Liverpool vs Chelsea match on sunday . . just before my paper on monday ??!!! . . .

no way am i going to miss this clash of the titans . . so have to make up for lost time on that . .
jia you jia you . . .

recently one of my fren went japan . . and so coincidentally it was the time where the sakura blossoms . . . . according to her .. it was breathtaking . . haizz . .. really want to see it once in my lifetime . . but of coz i wun missed out on the models and figures and the food. Must go brush up on my japanese . . want to try backpacking there . . so must improve my japanese . . . ganbatte !!!!!

Was toking to a fren yday on how long it has been since i last saw a movie . . . mainly because of FYP and exams that it was impossible to do so . . .

But with the nearing of the exams . . . i can go watch some movies . . this would include ice age 2, insideman and maybe eight below . . . PS: Huskeys are the most beautiful dogs i tell u . . especially their blue eyes . . dead charming . . haha . . but i can't look after dogs . . mum doesnt allow . . hahaha . . she said i cant even look after myself and i want to get a dog ??!! . .
come to think of it .. quite true la . . LoLz.

ok time not early le . . . have to go back to my books . .
jia you jia you jia you . . good luck to everyone who is having their exams now . . Ganbatte !!!


::RT::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home