Wednesday, September 21, 2005

21/09/05

Actually i wanted to update something last week,
but i was too sick to do so . . .

Okay, here goes nothing . . .

Last tuesday went to collect my model again from a fren . . .
She got it from a supplier, saved me a lot of cash . . .
orginally it was sold for $45.00 but my fren managed to get it for me at $23.00 hahaha, Lucky lucky.

Ps: dun ask me to buy for u . . . not too nice to keep on asking her. . hee :)

This model is called "Murasame Liger" from Zoids Series.
Right now i am in sch so i cant post the pic here, Will do it once i get home + if i remember to post it .. hee ... Now i am thinking of whether to buy "Hayate Liger" then placed it with my "muraseme liger" in front of my door. . . like ancient times, 2 stone lions in front of the door . . . hahaha.

Okay back to the model . . . after completing it . . .
i duno if its just me or am i being paranoid . .
the more i look at my model, the more it looks like a rabbit . . .
especially the head . . . HaHaHaHa, you will know when i place the pic here . . .

Hmm .. what did i do on wed ??? *Scratch Head* Okay it doesn't matter .. on to thursday.
Wahahahaha (^.^)

Thursday i was supposed to catch the movie "the longest yard" with my fren after studying at sch but was last minutes cancelled due to her family commitments. Later in the day i felt very sick, kept on sneezing in the lib . . .
maybe thats y no one was siting beside me ??!! HaHaha.If u saw my msn nick last thur you would know what i meant .. hehehe.
Well its such a coincidence that my fren cancelled the movie, otherwise i would really have a hard time enjoying and laughing even if i wanted to . . . The world just works in a stranger way huh ??

Friday was real bad, sneezing kinda stopped but a fever developed, had to rest at home.
With the tots of 2 CA coming on in the coming week, i kinda had no choice but to take the notes out and study . . . its until this week when i found out that i got the dates all wrong . . . sianzZz . . could have rested more . . .

But thru the weekends i was v happy, even thou i was sick, its all because i managed to watch FF VII - Advent children ...

this is an 1hr 40 min show that was mainly based on Final Fantasy VII from squaresoft, a continuation of the story after cloud defeated sephiroth.
Its a 3-D computer animation, very nice and Tifa was gorgerous i tell U.
I think i must have watched it 2 times thru'out the weekend.
Heard that it took 3 years to complete!!! But i can tell u its dammm nice.

Hats off to Tetsuya Nomura, the director for making this, not sure whether its being showed in japan as a movie, if it is it will definitely topped the charts i tell u, there's no doubt about it.
Swordplay is fantastic, computer graphics is excellent, story is good! Cloud's Omislash is sooo cool . . .
Hahaha, i sound like a kid that has found a toy . . . Kekeke

So for U anime fans out there, this is a must watch !!! Take a Look at my MSN display pic, that is cloud, the main character.

but the only drawback in my view is that the characters didnt used any summon materia for the summon of guardian force, only 1 summon was used, Bahamut. But if they decided to do a few guardian force creatures . . i supposed the show would be released later in another 1-2 year later . . .HeHeHe . .

*off for lunch . . .. be back again . . . .


...back from lunch . . . feeling sleepy*

Okay its confirmed! The Shredded Chicken Mushroom Hor Fun in Canteen A is not up to my expectation!! Never gonna eat it again . . . HaizZz . When will some quality nice tasting food make their way to my sch?? Thats if u dun consider Macdonald's.
So price and taste will never struck a balance huh ????

okay now i have to get back to my studies . . .
oh by the way, my background music is nice and smoothing right??
HeHeHe, its from ".hack Liminality" OST . . . Leave me a msg on msn if u want this piece.
BTW, u can have background music and videos on friendster u know, Hee . . .

till Next time . . cheero

.::RT::.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home