Wednesday, July 06, 2005

06/07/05

These 2 days i have been kinda down on my luck .. duno y leh ..

Yday went for usher briefing and when i was taking my attendence ..
I saw something strange .. i saw a bracket beside my name .. like this:

"Tan Chun Hong (Senior Usher)"

First tot was .. huh .. y i got tagged as a senior usher??
Had a bad feeling abt this .. and indeed i was right ..

This year OAS decided to cut down on the Staff allocation ..
And leave all the runnings to us the "Senior Usher" and the staff (Chief Usher) ..
Whats worse, i am being placed in charge of level 2 which i have never done before ...
To make matters worse, apparently i am not assigned ani experienced usher to help me ..
Purely newlings to train up for future convo ..

In short .. Workload increase, Pay stays the same .. HaHaha ..

After that went for basketball at SRC .. freaky accident with the ball landing on the face.
As a result, specs was ok but it was slightly twisted, also a cut on the face .. HaizZz ...

And how they say trouble done come alone, trust me on that ..
Today I was assembling my gundam models .. ended up having cuts as usual .. expected..

But how in the world did i managed to suffer more cuts on the second model than the first??
How strange it is hor .. Hahaha ..

Jus as someone said before ( i forgot who) : "what will go wrong will go wrong"
Very very true .. Hee ..

I still have 2 more units to complete .. will i retain all my fingers at the end ??
HaHaHa ..

jya, till next time ..

::RT::


1 Comments:

Blogger regyne said...

that's murphy, raymond.. murphy...

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home