Thursday, June 16, 2005

2nd Entry

After Much "Persuading" and "Encouragement" from
XX ( Cant Say the Name, OtherWise i Am DeAd !!)today.
( I also annouce ur name on world wide web leh, touched anot??)

I have decided to post the 2nd entry..
Yes, the 2ND entry... ( Now u Feeling More Touched ??? WaHaHa)

Hasnt been online for the past few days,
mainly because my comp wasnt co-operating with me!
Was Getting the "Blue Screen of Death" when i start my system.
was trying to figure out whats wrong .. finally found out yday !!!!

it was .. *drumroll people* ............IT WAS MY OS !!
and of course the oni solution ... REFORMAT (da last thing i wud want to do)

Today was a day of mixed feelings ..
In the afternoon was talking to a fren and she told me about
an accident that happened in her subsidary company,
someOne Died ... Sad Case ... Apparently crushed to death.
Life can be so fragile ... sighzz

Later in the evening,
I recieved an sms from my IA sup Andrew from Micron.
Seems that he jus recieved my farewell gift for him .. Hope he liked it. Hee
( he was on holis when i wanted to give him the gift last fri )

Below was what he wrote:

" thks for ur 6 mth work with us n farewell gift.
Hope u ve gained much during this time.
Heard that ur presentation went well,
at least all ur hard work paid off."

I wonder how true was the "ur presentation went well"??
Gotta ask him to write me a testimonial ... (Not Friendster okie .. Hee)

well more happy news .. tmr i would be having
my 3rd IA outing again @ Esplanade i duno where ... ( actually i forgot, Hee )

it has been a week since i saw the guys and gals .. too bad adhi has gone to aussie land.
Crap, forgot to ask him to get me some postcard .. HaizZz ..

ToDay jus Completed Dloading these Anime,

Bleach ~~
Ichigo Vs Kenpachi ( Tough Luck PaL)

Naruto ~~
Sakura Vs Kabuto & Orochimaru ( Naurto Doing a Kage bushin in that situation?? WaHaHa)

Tsubasa Chronicle ~~
( Syaoran doesn't have a Hijitsu??)

BuzzerBeater ~~
( DT got Fouled out, Hideyoshi Lost .. Anime ENded???!!! )

Gundam SEED Destiny ~~
( FreeDom Shot Down By Impulse .. NooOOoo .. SHinn Still deserved to be shot down)

well maybe i would post some fotos of the outing tmr @ Esplanade ...
Man I am Bored @ Home ... HaizZz

::RT::

1 Comments:

Blogger regyne said...

it's GLUTTON'S SQUARE! remember that well mr raymond. hahha... cya tml at 630 at city hall k?

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home