Wednesday, August 24, 2005

24/08/2005

Got "reminded" again . . . 1 week up liao meh ??
According to XX, we can round off . . . wahahaha

Well since the last update, nothing spectacular nor interesting has been happening to me leh, kinda leading a dull life right now . . .

Each day is almost a exact replica of the previous day . . .
Sat and Sun is for soccer . . . wahahaha . .
I heard once from a gal fren :"so silly ... 22 person on the field chasing a ball"
my reply: "thats not strange, whats strange is the millions of people around the world watching the 22 person chasing that ball . . . wahahahaha :)"

wahhh sooOooOoo boring . . so unlike my IA days . . .
got much more things to do . . . more interesting . . .
*but then it could be because i am being paid ?? Wahahaha*

just handed in my CA on my electronic packaging module . . duno how i fare leh . .
*praying hard, really hard . . .*


Next on the list of things to clear up . . .

1) My M464 project presentation this coming monday. . .
*this sepak takraw machine is driving me crazy . . .*

I have a feeling this Prof is being a little bit too demanding . . .
My last M364 lecturer was very good . .
was like a fren that was ez to talk to but always there to provide technical know-hows . .
*maybe bec he gave me a B la . . . wahahaha . . . but i worked thru'out the whole night to finish his report*

2) My schedule and planning sbumitted to Prof Bryan this Fri for my FYP.
Darn fed up with all the literature reviews(same as doing research, jus in case u duno)
when is my software coming in ???!!! . . . i want to start doing hands-on on something already.

3) My Gundam model, actually its a zaku, will post pic when i am finish with it . .
maybe i will do it during the term holis . . .
Yday saw Gundam Seed Destiny ep 44,
I saw Derakka ( a character inside) piloting a black zaku warrior . .
Die la, another model to add on to the number of models i want from this series . . . wonder whats the next story the people behind gundam is gonna come up with after this series is up.
hmmmm i wonder . . .

4) My jig saw puzzle of K'dash, a character from King Of Fighters - an arcade game.
i have already finish my gundam wing puzzle . . .
but no time to find a place in my room to hang.
A bit too big . . . 1000 pieces . . . . might be peanuts in ur eyes, but for me . . . so tough siah.
i am indeed a Aries . . . wahahaha . . . get bored too fast for my own liking . . . hee

5) A game i can totally immerse in . . .
right now, no game that interests me . . . actually wanted to create a new character and play gunbound again . . . but on second tots . . .
guess the appeal aint there ani more . . .
my frens hate playing wif me . . . i am in a 90% sure hit when i am playing against my fren . . . but wif other strangers . . . i am a 50% hit oni . . . i wonder why . . .
*personnal grudge maybe ???!!!! . . wahahahaha . . . (^^)y*


Oh Ya, just remembered . . . today something "dreadful" happened to me . .
i was taking the train back with my frens . . . then suddenly one of them said:
"哎呀!你有白头发!!" and they started counting . . . how many strands i have . . .
altogether got 4 . . .
*phew . . . am i too stress out?? i dun feel it leh . . . wahahaha*

well thats all for now . . till my next reminder . . . kekekeke

時間が有りません!大変ですね。( time not enuff, problem)

. : チュホン: .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home