Monday, May 22, 2006

A new beginning . .

TOday, the 22th of May . .
A point in life where i had to pick up where i left off 3 years ago . .

I WENT BACK TO THE ARMY . .

alot of new faces that i have met today . . should be kind souls i think . .
but i found out a couple bad news . .

1st Piece -->
I am a disruptee going back with an ORD date of 04 Jan 07.
ps: i am the last to ORD compare to the rest in my branch . .
even the current clerks are ORD-ing earlier than me . . * bombers (>,<) *

2nd Piece -->
I am requried to stay in ???
actually it ain't that bad since in my previous camp i also stayed in,
whats negative this time is that we are only limited to 2 nites out a week ???
In the old camp . . it was nites out every nite . .
So what am i going to do with the time on my hand ??

Proposed Alternative - - >
Further Study My Jap ?? THen i can take the JLPT tests?
COmplete 2 books i want to read namely, the "da vinci code"by Dan Brown
and "the historian" by Elizabeth Kostova.

oh ya . . . been posted to central registry . . my upper study is quite a nice guy, teaching me the ropes . coz my previous work in the old camp was basically doing ranking, which is to determine who is up and promotion and who's not . .
but this time round, the current registry is a one-man show . .
it used to be 2 pax but they have changed it. In short, 1 pax, 2 workloads.

Saw some old faces, those i am glad to see as well as those i did not wish to see . .
the details i will not dwell on it, Hahaha.

Oh ya, my branch's chief clerk told me bec of the experience i had and my late late ORD date, i would most probably be going to wallaby again ??!! So is this a good news or is this a bad news . .
*kangaroos, WIld horses, this time i am going to bring a camera . . *

Good side - >
i get to travel to Australia for free and with the offs i am entitled to when i returned to SIngapore coupled with my leave . . i may be able to clear leaves and offs right after i return from the excercise till my ORD date . . hurray, i am free on Xmas and New Year . . Wahaha.
*hmm .. can consider this my graduation trip mah ?? Sound a bit pathetic hor . . haizz*

Bad Side - >
I'll be away from civilization for i think 6-8 weeks if i am not wrong. Even with auto-roam, the reception aint that great, i know . . been there, done that . . LoLz

ok so much for today's review of a dead boring day . . . Haizz
Ps: How come i mentioned stay in and i am able to type all this ?? There no bed for me currently so Official stayout . . i am devising a plan to stay out for good . . wished me luck guys . . LoLz

oh ya . . last sun went to c the movie "da vinci code" . . . not bad, adventure thriller . . i guess alot of pepz out there must have tot that the french cop was the "teacher" right . . and i was wondering . . huh so fast know le ah ?? Hahahaha . . the plot had me fooled totally . . but its a nice show. . but i still dun believe what he says on the heir part . . LoLz

but its over all an entertaining movie.
Next Up poseidon(hopefully) and X-men 3 !

ok so much for today . . today do nothing stone there also so tiring . .
never tot stoning could be equivalent to working ur butts off ?? Wahahaa.

Next the next post . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home