Monday, June 19, 2006

I am Bored . . .

Life has basically become quite boring for me now . .

i duno whats wrong but the perk in my life just ain't there anymore ??
i wonder why that's so . .
maybe because i need to find a new objective in this journey we call life i guess . .

For the past 3 years its all about having fun and enjoying the life in uni and also for that expensive piece of paper called degree . .

right now life has come to a standstill . . everyday is doing the same work over and over again . . i need some challenge in life, what can i do . . i am an Aries after all . . maybe i shud take up some language or pick up some skills during this boring 6 months back in camp. . . lets see what i could do . . . hmmm . . . hmmm . . .


studying my japanese again ?? . .
but its so hard to pick up the book once again . . especially without sensei around and also pepz around that speaks this language . . haizz

pick up java / flash ??? . . .
seems interesting enuff . . but somehow it just doesn't appeal to me right now

brush up on my pool skills ??
since there is an enlistee mess in the camp right now which houses a pool table . . hmmm . .

there is an emptiness that resides whenever i call it an end to the day . . . and sometimes i look back on the day and ask myself . . what have i really achieve in the day ?? did i make a difference to the day that i have just spend ?? Have i done justice to myself ?? I duno . . i can't tell . .

hmm . . i wonder what i want outta life right now ??
i did consider saving a lump sum from my NS allowance and then just go japan and see the world for what it is right now . . but i dun think even with saving up i can truly enjoy myself . .
i tend to have a shopaholic in me . . especially when it comes to anime, manga and models . . LoLz . . there's no holding me back :P

My dream is to have a room . . if not a glass cabinet on the wall in my future home all stuffed with models i have collected thru'out my time. Its an expensive hobby many people told me but you have to follow ur heart and do the stuff you like right ?? Most of the time, we aren't doing stuff that we truly enjoy but when the time comes where you have a chance to indulge in what you truly enjoy . . you should go all out to enjoy am i not right ? I think alot of people out there would be agreeing with me ba ?? Hee :)

haizz . . i dun even know what i am writing here . . am i grumbling or am i just sharing something . . hmmm . . . or am i simply lost here ??? I guess i need to find out the answer for myself . . i need some directions.

Oh ya . . its more or less confirm i am going to australia for an overseas excercise this coming october to november . . want any stuff any one . . but i ain't going sdyney or melbourne, its just a quiet town in northern australia called "rockhampton" i think its spelled this way. I see what i'll bring back when the time draws nearer . .

142 more working days to ORD . . thats like 30 weeks . . which is like 6-7 months . .
Oh Man . . this sucks big times (-.-'')


RT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home