Sunday, July 02, 2006

Decision-making

hmm, i am just feeling bored with nothing to do and hence decided to post something here.

Another 2 matches had been played brasil vs france and england vs portugal.

well i guess we all dropped our glasses with the first match didn't we, who would have expect that the mightly brazilian who has been so even in-form since the start of the world cup campaign would have lose to the sudden sparkle in france in the form of thierry henry
(what can i say about him, class . . arsenal is one lucky team to have him)

And just when me and my frens were discussing that form was temporary and class was permanent . . well i guess if ur form comes at the right time at the right place . . even class couldn't rival that moment of brilliance.

"the ball is indeed round" hee :)
pity that brazil had to go out that early, but all congrats to france for the sudden revival
\(^.^)/ \(^.^)/ \(^.^)/

well for the next match . . wasn't too much of an interesting match . . guess all the pepz out there is basically toking about how england didn't really perform at all.
my fren had this funny nick on his msn that i just had to share ..

"god save the queen, but not england" hehe . (^^,)

ok back to something related to the title of this post . .
hmm .. recently i took fancy of a phone that i saw in hardwarezone's forum on exotic phones and its spec really got me interested here's the pic below.



<---- nice right ?? i prefer the black one but my fren has the white one only :(













the specs in this phone is simply astounding, because there's no one model that can easily rival the 903SH in singapore. There's some in the market that's comparable in specs but the designs sucks totally.

And i remember telling a fren of mine that i only want phone that i can call and sms . . but i guess when something like that which stirrs your interest comes along . . all previous opinions are thrown way way at the back of my head . . hee . .

the only down side is that its going for quite a steep price, around 800+ for a brand new phone, but my fren is intending to sell me his for 600. So should i or should i not take up his offer?
my heart tells me to go for it but my head tells me to think about it. Hmm . . so should i ??

Maybe i'll have a poll here once i figure out how to do it on blog plus i find the relevant statistic servers providing it . . hee :)


oh ya, finally i have decided to stay in . . book in timing is before 1130 . . so i have like about 4 hours to stay at home and reminisce the smell of my house and my mum's cooking . . this feeling is just like when i am going to BMT for the 1st time, the sudden feel of sickness in the tummy and all that around you seems so impt . . my comp, my tv, snacks, my bed and stuff . . Sigh

how am i going to past my time there ??? its so sian lor, time is something you cant get back with anithing . . coz going back in time ain't a reality. So i gotta make all my hours, mins and secs count . . duno why i am feeling this all of a sudden, so strange humans are . .

oh btw, i have been wacking CSI non-stop for this 2 days . . bec my dear sis knows her little bro wants to see CSI and she borrowed it from her fren . . thanks alot sis . . what will i do without you . Heehehe. the show is good , pure good suspense, drama and lots of gore . . not that i like it but it makes it so much real . . the organs, the brains . . muahahahaha.
i am going all psychotic here . . LoLz

I remember my fren telling me she dun like gore and stuff and hence she's not that interested in CSI . . well if she sees what i have seen in the CSI's DVD . she might be hiding behind her eyes throughout the whole show . . hehe :P

ok, i gotta go pack my stuff . . and have my last dinner at home, at least for this week
LoLz

till next time, cheers. i am 1 month near to my ORD . .
ps: counting like that beats counting down the days to ord . . hee ..
we gotta be positive man . . . live each day to its fullest so we can look back and have no regrets.

and there i was toking i was bored and got nothing to do, look at the stuff i have posted .. hee
my mum calling me to have my dinner again . hee .. bye folks

RT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home