Friday, July 14, 2006

Busy As Bees . . Beezzzz . . Beezz

Wow today was a darn Bz day for me . . mainly because its only half day work today, and everything that is to be completed in the day was squeezed and compressed in a meagre few hours . .

had to give instructions to people helping me settle all the stuff . . have to answer some stuff to my bosses . . etc etc etc . . had to run around the camp searching for the correct person to sign my documents before i can sent it out. .

seems like i just ran my AHM training already . . haha

TOday had to sent some documents to other camps, quite an amount also . . .
but majority were from my frens from the other unit that was sharing the despatch bus with me . .
Lucky for me, they allowed me to do my stuff first before theirs and hence i was able to rush back to camp during lunchtime. I owe them big times, kudos to Nicholas and Dom
\(^-^)/ \(^-^)/\(^-^)/,

but they demanded tea from me the next time round . . hee =P



somehow or rather i really wanted to run today's out of camp run . .
even thou i kept complaining that the run was too much for me . . . somehow deep inside i just wanted to participate in this run.

Oh ya, this is actually the AHM training, where we had to do progressive training from 5km, 6km, 7km, 8km and etc. Today we went to west coast park for our run . . man it was tiring as ever but yup came in at 1hr flat for my 10km, thou i was as good as dead when i hit the finishing point.

Wow didn't know i could complete this feat, hee . . a bit proud siah (nose is growing longer . . wahahaha)

but i paid a price, a painful one . . blister on my toes (T-T) .
below is one the conversation i had with my frens . .

me: " i think i am having blisters, damm painful siah"
eugene: " your new shoe not good la"
me: " but i am only having blisters on my right feet leh"
eugene: " then its your leg not good liao lor"
me: " ..................... "

hahaha, duno to feel "cold" a not . . LoLz . .

oh ya, this wednesday nite i was out on the NSmen house visit again, this time round i am not the one that goes up to the houses of the NSmen , but instead i am the navigator of the routes to take, ok it did take me some time to get used to reading the street directory (yes, its the 2000/2001 edition one) but i managed somehow, we went to altogether 5 household that day, wouldn't said i did a good job, but i think i did a fairly decent one . . hahaha, thats what the rest of the pepz told me, thou i did get us lost in some "ulu" estate in Tiong Bahru, maybe this is a sign that i shud get my liscene now ??? Wahaha, i wondered . .

Oh ya, on thursday i took a half day off to collect my transcript, robes, certs and also invitation cards. Guess who i saw? Joanne Peh !!! But i didn't recognised her until some the of girls called out her name and i was like looking "where ?? Where ??" Hee . . but seriously she's nothing like her on TV leh . . maybe she is the photogenic type ba . . LoLz

so good news for anime fans out there,
blood+ is finally up again . .
Someone out there must be smiling from grin to grin . . LoLz

k , till next time, time to rest after a hard day or work and run . .
tomorrow i kena COS duties, Weekend burnt . . . Haizz . .
and i was planning a movie cum meal outing de leh . . . signz . . (''-'') . .


RT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home