Thursday, July 27, 2006

GradUaTion DaY !!!!

Today marKs a special day in my calender along with alot of my frens.
Its My Uni Graduation Day !!!!

After 3 years of fun and toil, i guess my educational days are finally over ?? well, we'll see what comes along then . .

Here's the iternary of the life of a uni student.. well at least in my view

~waking up early for morning lessons,

~fighting thru the crowd to board the 179 bus in the morning,

~looking for a seat during meal time and wondering if i am going to eat jap food again

~endless cups of coffee, tea, galatine sweets to keep myself awake during lessons that i dun understand because its either too "chiem" or i can't catch what the lecturers are toking about. *Auntie, 一杯咖啡, 加盖*


~playing games with uni frens online like MU and GUNbound all thru the nite.
*heads Up, INcoming, Rain time!!!, those that played Gunbound with me will know what i am crapping about*

~fighting thru the crowd in lib to zap stuff, print stuff and buy stuff . . . it was always chaotic there, esp during the exam period.

~going to lectures all over the campus

~toking crap at benches bec we have breaks during lessons.

~mugging for quizzes and exams on benches, tutorial rooms and somewhere else .. normally SSC's (sembawang shopping centre) BK and KFC . . Hee :P

~ah tutorial rooms, fighting to get a seat in "popular" lecturer's tutorial lessons.

~qeueing up for goodies bag . . wahaha

~joining competitions, sports and misc recreational stuff . . LoLz

those were the times, but most of all, know a bunch of crazy frens who were there for one another always . . since year 2 we had been together and when will we be separated ?? I guess the only answer is "NEVER" . . hehehe

ok now so much for today, time to go get my hair cut before the ceremony..
oh ya the only piece of bad news, i didn't managed to get my new phone as originally planned bec of some technical difficulties with the supplier side . . sigh . . later i will post pics from my camera ba , , ,

well here's some pic i promised . .













my small princess's birthday cake, she's 13 this year . .












thats her . . sweet huh . LoLz . .













thats her with her crazy "kor kor"












my share of the cake, big huh . . cant help, its choco . . wahaha :P















Graduation Gown Check !!











Graduation Tickets check !!!


later on will post pics on my graduations and graduation dinner


RT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home