Thursday, January 11, 2007

Sad Sad Day . .

Today hasn't been the best of days i have experience, been plague by some unhappy incidents.

First of all, i woke up to find that i have got the dates and timing wrong for the carling cup match between Liverpool and Arsenal . .

Whats Worst to come was to find out that we have been knock out in the worst way possible ever .. conceeding 6 goals ?? And to make matters worst 4 goals came from 1 player only ??!!!

At that moment, everything started to boil .. i was astonished, dumbfounded, dumbstruck and bitterly disappointed. I know that the top flight cups don't give a hood to this carling cup but to get knocked out in this manner, well that kinda sums up the domestic seasons for me in my opinion . .

Thou my heart tells me to hang in there for the team . . but the brain just kinda rationalise everything out . . . Pain, Pain and more Pain was all could i felt . . and we just lost to them 3 days ago in a similar fashion . .

Rafa and the dubai takeover people . .
Pls slash the cash . . and get some quality players, i beg you . .

Well i could always console myself saying the ball is round . . but it can't be that round right . .
oh man . . this really got me off to a bad start . . well the only consolation i could get is most probably that i didn't wake up in the middle of the night just to catch a one-side match . . Now i don't even want to see the replay that Starhub is gonna telecast . . think i need some days to get over this traumatic experience, and with the press and news going ballistic all over it, it ain't helping . . .

Another bad event, my boiboi is sick today and i do mean very sick . . well he has been coughing and has a slight fever . . at first in the morning he kinda looked ok, can play around with me . . but as the day progresses on, he became very quiet which is so unlike him. And then he started to throw up whenever my mom fed him. And i do mean everytime . .

Later in the afternoon we called up his parent and his dad came over and took him to doc who said he has bacteria infection . . but seeing him just laying there and looking so weak was really heart wrenching . . and to make matters worse he told me this: "Kor Kor, i hungry" . . Omg that got me really upset. I immediately told my mom and she got him something to eat . . but bec of his state . . he threw up again . . It was really breaking my heart.

His parents finally took him to kk hospital just now where the doctor diagnoise as suffering from dehydration and put him on drip, can you imagine the pain going thru with that freaking thick tube . .

i am accompanying my parents there tomorrow to take a look at him . . maybe i'll smuggle some Reibina Pastel in for him since he loves it so much . . Think my sis is taking half-day leave to visit him also . . Praying that he will be much better tomorrow . .

Haiz, What a way end this day . . . and bec i was in such a bad mood, i didnt even did anything that was in my schedule today . . wat a total waste of time today . . Urgh !!!!!



Now i just wanna listen to a good sad song to make things better . . . a bit contradicting but i guess it'll work for me . .


RT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home