Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Just Something to ShaRe :)

Well, i got nothing much to do since ORD (Now i am, CPL(NS) C H TAN ) . . . . .
has sent out resume and stuff to some company.

I would like to take this chance to thank some friends of mine keeping a look out for me as well as some who has offered their hands in trying to land me a job in their respective company :)

I am truly greatful :)

===============================

So much for the mushy stuff, as my post did said; "Just Something to Share" . . SoooOOo . . lets get down to business and start sharing something.

I Have been reading this book which i think you all should seriously read this, its called :

"Your Own Worst Enemy" by Kenneth W.Christian".

I am reading it the second time because i find it to be such a good book . . . well for me personnally at least.

I got it from the library but i think i will search for a copy of it and then buy it for myself :)
I seriously think its a book worth keeping.

just let me share something i read about inside the book and hopefully it will give you some insight as it has given me . . .

" The biggest difference between those that achieve and those who do not is in how they choose to deal with the obstacle they faces . . .

Those who do not combat personnal obstacles and cultural trends become numbed and disengaged, inurred to lower quality, adept at settling for less, content with shallow approximation of what they actuall need to satisfy their deepest longings . . "

" To realise your potential, you have to raise the bar, devote greater attention and effort to issues that matters, become less acquiescent and stop settling for less - from others and for mediocrity from yourself "

Most Importantly . .

" We must accept that no matter what we do, what path we choose, life inevitably presents dilemmas, riddles and problems . . .

We can't solve all, or even most of them but instead of automatically retreating from problems / choices that are difficult, we should take them on as a opportunity to learn . . . "

I have come to realise that sometimes we lament that decisions or problems are "difficult" to make or solve but did you know that in the dictionary or any dictionary in the world, the word "difficult" has not the same meaning as the word ~IMPOSSIBLE~

Well you might feel i am being too hypothetical here
or being too idealistic or being too optimistic . . . .

but isnt't OUR life is what we do with OUR time . .
So don't we get to choose what we believe ????

Now doesn't that set you thinking and re-evaluate your stand as of now ??
Leave me a comment if you like on this (PM or tagboard) . . .
I am looking forward to all comments . .

till next time

RT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home