Saturday, September 02, 2006

50th Post \(^-^)/

wow its been quite sometime since i started this blog of mine, and now its finally had it's 50th post by me . . kinda memorable i guess . .

Ok nothing much has been happening to me . . the same usual stuff . . can't really expect much to happen since u are in the service. . . thou i am still lamenting on the monetary as well as experience "losses" that i am losing out on, but looking in another perseptive, it just made my hunger for these 2 so ever more eminent i guess . . LOLz . .

the world is so much more interesting . . come to think of it, i haven't had this urge to go out and experience the world for what it is until more recently, have i "finally" grown up ??

ok bad to some updates on myself till now, PS: excluding NS of course. . .

Last sunday went for my AHM, ran 10km instead of 21km, although i did trained up to 16km in camp, a bit of over-trained huh . . but its all for my physical well-being thou so i tot why not and went ahead with all the training. But the tot of having to start in the wee hours of the morning did seriously deterr me from volunteering for the 21km, hahaha . . thats the lazy me taking over. Flag off was around . . 8.00am from fullerton, not a bad run but i had too much people in front of me which did impede my run . . couldn't run at my pace :(

All water points were jammed up with people and i had no chance to take a sip till the very end of the route, kinda ironical coz towards the end, rain started to pour down on the runner, so eventually wat happened to a wetting of the head and a sip turned out to be a totally drenched body. Hahahaha . . Came in at around 1hr ba . . but felt could have done better if i started in front of the people instead of the back where i had to wait and wait before i could start running.

After an eventful morning, i had to now rush home asap for prepare for my dear sis's graduation at Shangri-la. Now my household has 2 degree holders all of a sudden . . still waiting to take the family potrait whenever that would be . . below are some of the pics of my sis, me and my dad as well as my cousin. Mum stun away i don't know why, we tried persuading her but she didn't want . . haizzz. The graduation was pretty fast . . due to the amount of students that was graduating nothing like mine which took ages . . . oh . . there was also a minister of the cabinet there, Mr. Lim Swee Say . . pardon me if i got the spelling wrong, he was conferred honouary something i forgot what . . * i am sorry, Hee :)*
after that we had our refreshment, err it was more like a feasting for me since i haven't had a bite since i woke up and after my run . . i was dead famish, hahahahah , after that we went around Shangri-la for more photo taking . . hee :)

finally after all that we headed back home for a well-deserved rest, *snooze time . . ZzzzzZZzz)

the following monday was a official off given by my "big boss" to the runners, so me and my camp-mates went for Karaoke at Kbox marina. The "noise-pollution" started around 2 and ended around 7pm. Sang alot of songs, that day almost lost my voice . . hahaha.
But the highlight would the discovery of XX's and Edwin's stunning vocals . . wahhhh XX's voice can reach some high pitch . . there . LoLz. i also got pics for that also . . LoLz. its all below. Truly and enjoyable day after a hectic sunday . . hee :p

up-coming events would be . . . .
40 sar's atec, i am arrowed to "act" as civilian there to make the scenario more life-like ???
my unit's HR audit . . .
counting down to my release from the service. . . wahahaha.

ok time to rest now, the medicine's effect is kicking in, been down under the weather since yesterday . . . + i got duty tomorrow again . . sianzzzz . .


oh ya . . my phone is finally coming back to me . . i hope *pray pray*



Sis, me and Dad (^-^)












me, dad, sis and leng(cousin)


trying to be funny with my camera, not a bad shot of shangri-la huh . wahaha


the very next day at Kbox . .LoLz


Xiao X da "song siren" . . Hee ;P


Another "song siren" ~ Edwin

till next next week . . my entire next week is burnt . . so no time le. .


RT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home